Date Last Revised: August 20, 2016
Kindly note that we are not a financial or stock market advisory company. We don't provide stock recommendations or stock analysis service. We don't execute orders or buy/sell stocks on behalf of anyone. We don't have any personal interest in promoting any particular company. We are not guaranteeing profit out of stock market by becoming a registered member of My Stock Alarm. My Stock Alarm is an online tool to help you monitor your stocks.
- Accepting the Terms.
- Description of the Service
- Changes to the Terms.
- Provision of the Websites and Services Generally.
- EMAIL and SMS Alerts.
- Delay in Service.
- User Conduct.
- Alert Disclaimer.
- Third Party Websites and Content; Links.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- Ending your relationship with My Stock Alarm.
- Termination of this Agreement.
YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF WEBSITE OR SERVICE IN ANY WAY SIGNIFIES THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS. By accessing or using My Stock Alarm or Service you also represent that you have the legal authority to accept the Terms on behalf of yourself and any party you represent in connection with your use of My Stock Alarm. If you do not agree to the Terms, you are not authorized to use My Stock Alarm and It's Service.2. Description of the Service
The Service is a personal stock price alert based on market price. The Service is provided to you by My Stock Alarm and is meant to provide price related a particular stock. It is not intended to provide trade or trade related service.3. Changes to the Terms.
My Stock Alarm website and Services available to you on the Terms. You may only use the Website and Services in accordance with these Terms and any applicable Additional Terms. In particular but without limitation, you may not use the Website and Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, any applicable Additional Terms, or any other conditions or notices that are made available on the Website.5. EMAIL and SMS Alerts
My Stock Alarm may from time to time provide automatic alerts and voluntary account-related alerts to your email and mobile. Automatic alerts may be sent to you following certain changes made online to your My Stock Alarm account, such as a change in your registration Information.
Voluntary account alerts may be turned on or off as part of the Service. They may then be customized, deactivated or reactivated by you. My Stock Alarm may add new alerts from time to time, or cease to provide certain alerts at any time upon its sole discretion.
Each alert has different options available, and you may be asked to select from among these options upon activation of your alerts service.If your email address or your mobile number changes, you are responsible for changing it after login to your account. Changes to your email address or mobile number will apply to all of your alerts. 6. Delay in Service.
Information is provided "as is" and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice, and may be delayed. Neither My Stock Alarm (including its and their Owners, employees, affiliates, agents, representatives) shall be liable for any loss or liability resulting, directly or indirectly, from delays or interruptions due to electronic or mechanical equipment failures, telephone interconnect problems, defects, weather, strikes, walkouts, fire, acts of God, riots, armed conflicts, acts of war, or other like causes.7. User Conduct.
Users agree not to use the Website or Services to:
- Post, use or transmit Content that you do not have the right to post or use, for example, under intellectual property, confidentiality, privacy or other applicable laws;
- Post, use or transmit unsolicited or unauthorized Content, including advertising or promotional materials, 'junk mail,' 'spam,' 'chain letters,' 'pyramid schemes,' or any other form of unsolicited or unwelcome solicitation or advertising;
- Post, use or transmit Content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or otherwise interfere with or disrupt the Websites or Services or servers or networks connected to the Websites or Services, or that disobeys any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Websites or Services;
- Post or transmit Content that is harmful, offensive, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, defamatory, hateful or otherwise discriminatory, false and misleading, incites an illegal act, or is otherwise in breach of your obligations to any person or contrary to any applicable laws and regulations;
- Intimidate or harass another;
- Use or attempt to use another's account, service, or personal information;
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features that enforce limitations on the use of the Websites or Services;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Websites or Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Websites or Services, through hacking password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Websites or Services or any activities conducted through the Websites or Services;
- Use any means to bypass or ignore robot.txt, or other measures we use to restrict access or use of the Websites or Services;
- Impersonate another person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or
In addition, you may not (and may not authorize another party to):
(i) frame or otherwise co-brand the Websites or Services (for example, by displaying a name, logo, trademark or other means of attribution of a third party that is reasonably likely to give the user the impression that that third party has the right to display, publish or distribute the Website or Service); or,
(ii) use any Website or Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage or impair such Website or Service, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Website or Service.
You understand and agree that any alerts provided to you through the Service may be delayed or prevented by a variety of factors. My Stock Alarm does its best to provide stock alerts in a timely manner with accurate information. However, we neither guarantee the delivery nor the accuracy of the content of any alert. You also agree that My Stock Alarm or any party related My Stock Alarm shall not be liable for any delays, failure to deliver, or misdirected delivery of any alert; for any errors in the content of an alert; or for any actions taken or not taken by you or any third party in reliance on an alert.
I understand and agree not to hold mystockalarm.com accountable in any loss incurred way for decisions I make. Mystockalarm.com don't guarantee 100% accuracy of stock prices or reliability of notifications.
The Website or Services may contain links to websites not controlled by My Stock Alarm ('Third Party Websites'), as well as Content belonging to or originating from persons or organizations other than My Stock Alarm ('Third Party Content'). You acknowledge that My Stock Alarm is not responsible or liable for any Third Party Websites or any Third Party Content.10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE APPLICABLE LAW, MY STOCK ALARM OFFERS THE WEBSITES AND SERVICES AS-IS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE WEBSITES OR SERVICES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. My Stock Alarm DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT MY STOCK ALARM SERVERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. My Stock Alarm DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING USE OR THE RESULT OF USE OF THE CONTENT IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
This Agreement will continue to apply until terminated by either you or My Stock Alarm as set out below. If you want to terminate your legal agreement with My Stock Alarm, you may do so by closing your account for the Service.
Please use the directions below to cancel your account:
- Login to your mystockalarm.com account.
- Submit the 'Contact Us' form with subject line 'Cancel Account'
- Your account will be cancelled. It may take minimum 48 hours.
- Your account will be cancelled only after you confirm the cancellation email.
- if you have breached any provision of this Agreement (or have acted in a manner which clearly shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of this Agreement);
- if My Stock Alarm in its sole discretion believes it is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Service to you is, or becomes, unlawful); or
- immediately upon notice, to the e-mail address provided by you as part of your Registration Information.
These Master Terms and any Additional Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or My Stock Alarm as set out below. Your right to access and use the Website and Services terminates automatically upon your breach of any of these Terms or Additional Terms. My Stock Alarm may, at any time:
(a) modify, suspend or terminate the operation of or access to the Website or Services, or any portion of the Websites or Services, for any reason;
(b) modify or change the Website or Services, or any portion of the Website or Services, and any Terms, Additional Terms and other policies governing the use of the Website or Services, for any reason;
(c) interrupt the operation of the Website or Services, or any portion of the Website or Services, for any reason, all as My Stock Alarm deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
Your access to, and use of, the Website or Services may be terminated by you or by My Stock Alarm at any time and for any reason. My Stock Alarm will use reasonable efforts to notify you in advance about any material modification, suspension or termination by My Stock Alarm that is not caused by your breach of the Terms.
The disclaimer of warranties, the limitation of liability and the jurisdiction and applicable law provisions shall survive any termination. The license grants mentioned herein shall continue in effect subject to the terms of the applicable license.16. Jurisdiction.
The terms of this agreement are exclusively based on and subject to Indian law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Cochin, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website. Use of this website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.16. Refund Policy.
If you found we have failed to offer service we have promised simply contact us and we hare happy to offer a refund .