Kindly note that we are not a financial or stock market advisory company. We don't provide stock recommendations or stock analysis service. We don't execute orders or buy/sell stocks on behalf of anyone. We don't have any personal interest in promoting any particular company. We are not guaranteeing profit out of stock market by becoming a registered member of My Stock Alarm. My Stock Alarm is an online tool to help you monitor your stocks.
As used in this policy, 'personal information' means information that would allow a party to identify you such as, for example, your name, email address or location, telephone number or other details.
- Our Principles
- Personal Information My Stock Alarm Collects
- What My Stock Alarm does with the Personal Information
- Disclosures of Personal Information
- Security of Personal Information Collected via the Website
- Data Usage Policy: Non Personal Browsing and Site Usage Information
- Reorganization or Spin-Offs
- Third-Party Sites
- Privacy policies and data collection and use policies should be human readable, comprehensive, and easy to locate;
- Only the minimum amount of information reasonably necessary to provide you with services should be collected and maintained, and only for so long as reasonably needed or required;
- Information you provide through our Websites, or that we gather as a result of your use of our website or services, should not be used for marketing or advertising purposes, nor should it be provided voluntarily (without your permission) to anyone else unless required; and
- Unless restricted or prohibited by law, and provided your email address has been collected and retained, you should be notified when circumstances require My Stock Alarm to provide a third party with your personal information.
In general, it is not My Stock Alarm practice to disclose personal information to third parties. We may share personal information in two instances:
First, My Stock Alarm may share personal information with our contractors and service providers in order to maintain, enhance, or add to the functionality of the website or the services.
If My Stock Alarm is required to provide a third party with your personal information (whether by subpoena or otherwise), then provided we have collected and retained an email address for you, My Stock Alarm will use reasonable means to notify you promptly of that event, unless prohibited by law or My Stock Alarm is otherwise advised not to notify you on the advice of legal counsel.Security of Personal Information Collected via the Website.
My Stock Alarm has implemented reasonable measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception or processing of personal information that My Stock Alarm stores and controls. However, no website can fully eliminate security risks. Third parties may circumvent our security measures to unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. We will post a reasonably prominent notice to the website if any such security breach occurs.
Data Usage Policy: Non Personal Browsing and Site Usage Information
Our Data Usage Policy covers how we maintain and use information about you that is collected by our website and server logs, including when you log into a website using your My Stock Alarm user account.
- Non Personal Browsing Information We Collect. When you use the Websites, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) may collect information indirectly and automatically (through, for example, the use of your 'IP address') about your activities while visiting the website and information about the browser you are using. In addition, whenever you use your My Stock Alarm user account to log into website, our servers (which, again, may be hosted by a third party service provider) keep a log of the websites you visit and when you visit them.
- No Linking. We do not intentionally link browsing information or information from any other server logs to the personal information you submit to us. We use this information for internal purposes only, such as to help understand how the website being used, to improve our website and the features we provide, and for systems administration purposes. My Stock Alarm may use a third party analytics provider to help us collect and analyze non personal browsing information through operation of our website for those same purposes.
- No Access. My Stock Alarm will never use this technical login ability for any purpose unless otherwise required by law.
Effective Date: September 05, 2010